Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Today was finals for the summer semester. Wahoo! It's over for me until August 21st. I know I made an A on my Finance final and an A for the class. And for Management I know I had an A before the final, but I spent all my precious study time on Finance. So management will either be an A or a B.

I spoke to the department chair about graduation and it sounds like I'm on track for graduating in the Spring. I have to get my transcript certified by my advisor, then apply for graduation. I talked to her about the Masters program. It is a new program for the school, there are seven broad business courses to take, none with as much homework as an upper level accounting course.

3boyzdad (whom I'm thinking of renaming Tenderheart because he can't stand to watch such things as Andrea Yates, or imagine taking a stray cat to the pound) started his new job at Dell on Monday and says everyone is really nice and he thinks he is going to like it fine. Their office will have a gym and they will pay him for doing things like joining a walking group and quitting smoking. It does sound like a super structured environment but otherwise very good.

No comments: