Sunday, December 03, 2006

The very long weekend


This weekend started back on Thursday when we had our first snow, a doozy, which closed down my school, Aaron and Lucas' school, and Daniel's daycare. It felt more like the twilight zone, a terrible joke played on a frazzled mom and the punch line never came. Oh, not that bad, but I swear the dishes are alive and they secretly multiply behind my back so that I will never have a chance of getting them all clean.
Furthermore, I can't seem to ever have enough of the right kinds of foods on hand. Lucas, who used to eat pretty well rounded meals, now declares all but pasta and ice cream "YUCKY!" Daniel doesn't want to sit at the table anymore, opting instead to eat on the run, that being around the living room furniture.
But, alas, it is Sunday evening, I'm blogging instead of studying all is well.

No comments: