Friday, September 30, 2005

Busy Aaron

Just because I don't have girls doesn't mean I won't be buying earrings!
We got Aaron's ear pierced over the summer and I think it looks pretty neat. He is doing a fair job of keeping it clean. Man, it is so hard to get some of those more boyish earrings put in correctly! They don't latch like ours. Usually, they form a continuous loop. The first time he lost (notice I said first) his earring, 3boyzdad had to use pliers to get the new earring to close properly. That was an ordeal, all of us crammed into the bathroom, Aaron with his head cranked over to the side and we were working furiously to get the darn earring latched. He can withstand so much more discomfort when it is for something he wants.

Coal for Christmas
Last weekend I lost my mind and bought him this Sony PSP. Super nice system, gets internet anywhere there is a hotspot, has a great picture, plays movies, etc. I won't even mention the cost, but will say his Christmas and birthday are wrapped up in it. I told him he is only getting sweaters now.

COHO
Aaron has been practicing after school for a month now to try out for COHO (Central Oklahoma Honor Orchestra). We have to be at Casidy School by 7:30am in the morning, ugghh. That is going to be tough for a Saturday. I am hopeful that he will make it, I would love to see him in this extra-curricular activity.

Fair
Here is Lucas at the Oklahoma State Fair. He LOVES tractors. As we drive down the street in the car, he calls out, "Tractor! Tractor!" as we pass any big work equipment, whatsoever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Cute! So what did commenter number one leave?? Did you already attract weirdos to the site??