Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Happy 5th Birthday, Lucas!


Lucas turned 5 over the weekend! We took him and his friend Dalton to Chester's Party Barn where they rode ponies, fed goats, played in the sand, and rode a hayride to a big maze of corn. They had a blast. It was one of the cheapest birthday activities I've ever done, too.





Oops! Look at the extra pumpkin in the pumpkin patch!





And for those Blog-challenged friends and family of mine, I am posting links to some of my favorite blogs. I found this guy just today and what he wrote about airport security was hilarious. This lady is a new mom and she is figuring out what it takes to care for a baby. She wrote some interesting stuff about potty training early, like before one year of age. Do you think it is possible? Comment to me with your thoughts. This guy is a lawyer and he has a rather dry sense of humor, but he cracks me up sometimes.

Identity Theft
Okay, this is funny. We all know someone who has been a victim of identity theft, right? Well, my mom's credit report came back with an outstanding item of $45,000 for a SUBMARINE! My dad says he is pretty sure he would have known about a submarine purchase...well, he kids himself, but she still didn't buy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is why we should stand up to our "well-intentioned" mother-in-laws. ;-)