Monday, December 05, 2005

Blogging World

There is so much to this world of blogging.

Notice I added all the cool links to the side bar. Dad Gone Mad just had a vasectomy on Friday, he is soooo funny. And he describes the procedure very well, as I have personally observed this procedure!!

Also, notice that I added a counter to the bottom of the sidebar. The number of visits is quite low and I think belong to family and maybe a coworker or two. Furthermore, I added this "ecosystem" counter below that which ranks me as Nothing in the blogging world. Some people gain quite a bit of fame in the blogging world, like Dad Gone Mad and Anonymous Lawyer. If you ever check their site meters you will see that they get thousands of hits to their blog each day. What an audience! This leads me to the question of what do I want my blog to be. Well, what DO I want my blog to be? Is it just an online journal of the daily life with children or could it be more? Something that would be more thought provoking and draw in a wider audience. I don't know. I think I occassionally have something worth posting for a large audience, but usually it is just the mundane daily stuff and pictures of the boys. We'll see.

For the immediate future, I'm going to try to figure out how to dress up the appearance of my blog. I would really like to put a cool banner at the top. If all of my 3 readers have any suggestions, let me know.

No comments: