Sunday, May 14, 2006

2nd time for two posts in one day!
















I started a rock garden at the end of the driveway. It is just an afterthought, so I need to check out pics of real ones to see what I need to make it pretty. Right now, it consists of one rock, a succulent plant and some ground cover. And, it is far away from the hose, so I have to make a conscious effort to unwind the hose almost to the end, stretch it over there and water it often.

Daniel has just been ordered by his pediatrician to kick the bottle. I have been giving him only two bottles a day to help him slowly replace them with the cup. He was down to three, anyway. So far, he is not impressed. Whole milk is his least favorite, apple juice gets a few sips taken. On the other hand, he will suck the bottom out of the cup if there is Coke in it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK! I finally got caught up on all your BLOGS I've been missing! Very good pictures and everything! Talk to you soon!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah....a rock garden????