Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

I've had a great mother's day just being with my mom and my kids today. At one point we were in the car and all three boys were in the backseat and I just looked back there and thought how great my little brood is. They are such cool, fun kids.

When does the DaVinci code come out? I'm currently listening to the book on audio in my car. So far, I'm on chapter 6. It is a good listen. When I'm done, I'll see the movie.

Watched Mission Impossible III tonight and it was good. I like Tom Cruise in this role, it is adventurous and fast moving. I just don't question the logic of the movie, just accept it for the entertainment it is. It's a fun ride.

Still not done with the living room! It is taking longer than I anticipated. Maybe I'll get done with the painting tomorrow, but I have some important errands to run, so it's a big maybe.

My mom is flying out Tuesday to Connecticut to be with my sister for her graduation. She is graduating with her associate's degree. The news gets even better...she not only has been accepted at all three colleges she applied to, but she has been awarded a full scholarship at the one she most wanted to attend, Wellesley. Go, Morgan!

No comments: