Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Summer School

Summer school started this week, so naturally, I added a new house project, too. I am painting my living room floor. The project is going pretty well, amazingly easy. When I'm done I'll post the pics.

My professors for this summer are very unimpressive! One might turn out to be okay, but so far has had diarhea of the mouth and chronic technical problems. The other is a newbie with a plunging neckline. Gag me.

More projects in the house are getting accomplished little by little. One major hall closet is 1/2 done which led to a huge freecycle bonanza. Then, my home desk got 1/2 done today, leading to a filing bonanza. Blah!

Lucas asked for one of those big round flat lollipops a few days ago, and I saw them today at the Cracker Barrell. So, I brought him one home for a surprise. He calls them lodipops (low-dee-pops). Cute!

My workouts are getting more and more intense. Yesterday, while I'm running stairs, hopping on one foot, long jumping, etc. other people with personal trainers are stretching and rolling around with exercise balls. One lady commented, "She's crawling!" My trainer says I'm getting the better workout with better results. I think he hates me.

No comments: