Friday, June 09, 2006

Boo Hoo

I am such a big baby!

As I lazed around in bed this morning flipping through the channels I realized I must have cried on 80% of the segments I watched. Stuff like Jan Brady deciding it is better not to be an only child, a deaf man who overcame polio as a child celebrating 20 years on the same job, TLC's bringing a baby home from the hospital (again and again), and more all make me tear up. When 3boyzdad and I watch TV together, Grey's Anatomy for instance, he makes fun of me because I'm crying half the time. Aaah crying...it's a great release anyway.

School is trucking along, first test is Monday. Finance is for weenies. Yes, you heard me. Accountants are the real heavyweights. FINANCE IS FOR WEENIES!
But I must say I'm enjoying going to school during the day. Commuters, like myself, really don't make much use of the university. We just screech into parking spot, run to class and peel out for home. But students that have time, say a lunch break between classes, might actually sit in the nice quiet cafeteria by the calm pond with geese leading their babies around. It's a great place to do homework.

Additionally, I find myself communicating with the professors during their office hours more. It makes me feel like more than a number, that is of course if the professor is personable also. No, I don't go chat. Strictly business, but business that would either be rushed after class or ignored altogether had I not the time to step into their office and work it out. This is good.

No comments: