Sunday, June 25, 2006

Long time no blog

Time goes fast when you are having fun. Rah Rah, I love summer!

This weekend I've been cleaning and organizing the garage. It is so much better! All the doorways are unblocked and lots of junk is in the trash.

I went house looking with my mom and her friend today and although it is still too early for me to actually consider moving, we found an awesome house. Almost 3000 square feet with all kinds of rooms, extra living areas, storage areas, etc. I love to look. But, it is a waste of energy until I'm really ready, so I won't look again for a long time.

The other day while driving home I was just surrounded by loud booming music coming from other cars. At first I thought it was just one, but then it must have been joined by another one. So, I was sitting at a stop light and this insanely loud vibrating booming just surrounds me. Well, I couldn't just drive on, noooooo. I figured out the car must have been behind me so I slowed down to 30 mph. Trying to get my disdain across to them, but really only causing myself to have to listen to it longer. At the next light I tried to give evil eyes and honked at one car that I thought it was. Then, I finally made a turn so I thought I would lose it, but no, the booming noise still followed me. The culprit pulled around me to pass me with his window down, so I honked again. I guess that is one way to know you are getting old, honking at young kids with loud music!

No comments: