Saturday, July 15, 2006

Summer of Watermelon



We have eaten so much watermelon this summer, about one a week since they came into season. We cut it up and put it in the refrigerator, then I salt mine. YUM!

Lucas went to the grocery store with me tonight and he was soooo good. Stayed right with me the whole time, no screaming or crying. Huge step for mankind we are talking about here.

Daniel has the big light bulb on over his head. It is like he just all of a sudden knows where everything goes. I had the dishwasher open the other day and he threw his cup in. Give him the phone and he dials, puts it to his ear and then walks around babbling. A hairbrush goes straight to his head, toothbrush straight to his mouth. Just a little walking genius, he is.

Last of all, here is a pic of the fish that I have apparently raised from just a little fry. Whoever his parent was has died, but he is going strong. My tank is going through some issues (some little angel dumped the food packet in) and I've had to restock the fish.

No comments: